September 23, 2010

3 weeks - yesterday

It is hard to believe our sweet girl is 3 weeks old! This has been my first week at home with her without extra hands. For the most part, it has been great. We definitely have our moments....usually at night because I think her 4-5am and 4-5pm timeframe are switched. :) She sleeps like a rock in the afternoon and then wants to play after her nighttime feeding. We are working on it! I am trying to get out with her everyday even if it is a small errand. It has been good for me. Today we went into DC and visited my office. I forgot my camera, but it was great to see everyone.

We have introduced her to a bottle for her dinner feeding and Ben has been spending that time with her. It has been nice for me to have a small break because feeding her is definitely the most time consuming part of my day. This is a good daddy/daughter time and, of course, it will help when Ben and I want to go out for a date night!



And a picture I snapped of her earlier today after she ate...



Great news!!!! I received a call today that the bedding has finally arrived. I will post pictures of the nursery all set up after I go pick it up. I cannot wait! And it is just in time for her newborn pictures on Sunday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're having a great week, I've been thinking about you!! Can't wait to see pictures of the bedding. Love you! Give Addison a kiss from her Aunt Kris:)