September 6, 2010

Addison Chandler Rogers



Ben and I welcomed our daughter, Addison Chandler Rogers, to the world on Wednesday morning, September 1, 2010 at 5:19 AM. She was born at Virginia Hospital Center in Arlington, VA. She weighed 7 lbs 2 oz and is 21 inches long. Ben and I went to the hospital Monday night/Tuesday evening around midnight to begin inducement and after about 27 hours of labor she was here! I apologize for the lack of posts since her arrival. I had EVERY intention of posting in the hospital, but was not prepared for the actual recovery time that came with giving birth. It has been a wonderful experience over all though and we are SO happy she is finally here with us. Ben and I have enjoyed introducing her to friends and family as well as spending time with her and getting to know our newborn.


at the hospital before being induced

She is such a sweet and pleasant baby. I am falling more and more in love with her everyday. Gammie, my mom, and Ben's parents, Babby and Papa were at the hospital to welcome her early in the morning - we missed you, Poppy (my dad)!

Ben with his little girl after she arrived


weigh station - 7 lbs 2 oz


Our family of three


with my little girl


We left the hospital on Friday and took her home with Gammie's help

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congrats, mom & dad! addison is beautiful!!! i can't wait to get my hands on her. enjoy every second & post pictures as often as you can. love you!