Last Sunday (March 6th), Andy proposed to Jess at the Capitol. Our friend, Adrian, took us on a night tour of the Capitol. I had never been in the Capitol at night so it was fun to do something new. We took Addison even though she won't remember it. When she is 11 and telling me she never gets to do anything, I will "remind" her that she went to the US Capitol when she was 6 months old! We are so excited to welcome Jess Wittebols to the Rogers Family this year. And for those of you thinking, "didn't he already get engaged?" You are thinking of Sam! I am getting 2 sisters-in-law in 2011! Sam and Veronica are getting married in May and Andy and Jess are getting married in September.
Right after Andy proposed at the Capitol

during the tour in the Capitol - in the new Capitol Visitor's Center
The family after the tour
Addison with her Uncle Andy and future Aunt Jess on the night of their engagement
Before the Capitol tour and engagement though, we had a wonderful weekend with Gammie and Poppy! We celebrated Ben's birthday (which was Friday the 4th) and Addison got her first little cold. A couple of pictures of Addison playing with Poppy...


1 comment:
Candice, love reading all about your lives and watching your adorable little Addison grow up. What a cutie! Oh, I loved this post sharing about Andy and Jess' engagement! How fun will that be to have 2 new sisters-in-love! ;)
Post a Comment