An 8 month picture I took with my phone
Things that have happened since the last post I submitted...
~ Prince William and Kate Middleton were married and Addison watched the Royal Wedding with me!
~ Addison had a date night with Uncle Andy.
~ She cut 3 new teeth! (Total count: 6!!!)
~ She can say "dada"; "baba"; "duck" and "nana". (We are not sure what "nana" means.)
~ We traveled to AL for Mother's Day to visit with one of my best friends, Tricia, and her husband, Bill, and 18 month old daughter, Aubrey. Here are some pictures I stole from her Blog. :)
Our daughters
I loved getting to spend time with her!
with our girls
~ We traveled to Chicago so I could attend a work trip. It was a fast trip since our flight on Friday was cancelled, but still worth it. Addison enjoyed the Park Hyatt Hotel while she was there and played with Hallie, the wonderful babysitter from Dallas, TX. Ben and I attended a reception at ZED and then a Cubs/Giants baseball game.
~ I attended the First Ladies Luncheon last Wednesday. It was a Florida-themed event and made me more anxious for our beach trip to Vero! I did take a picture of the table with my phone.
~ Addison can scoot backwards, but she is not as interested in crawling as I was at this age.
~ She LOVES her toy basket. We can place it in front of her and she will play for 30 minutes with all the toys in there.
~ Last night, after putting her in her crib, she sat up for the first time. It was so cute! She sat there and played and then when she got tired, she just put her head down on the bumper, stuck her hand through the crib railing and fell asleep. We will master the sitting up/laying down at some point! I took a picture on the monitor so it is a little fuzzy, but cute!
~ This past weekend was Uncle Sam's wedding to Aunt Veronica! Mom was my life saver and flew in to town to spend the weekend with her granddaughter while Ben and I enjoyed the wedding festivities. It was such a beautiful day and their wedding was absolutely stunning...including, of course, the bride! We are really looking forward to having them live a little closer to us!
~ She is doing really well with solid food. I have been making most of her meals and she seems to like everything. She isn't crazy about sweet peas. We have given her: apples, pears, peaches, carrots, green beans, sweet potatoes, sweet peas, squash and avocado (liked this mixed with pears).
She is such a joy and typically a very happy baby. She is dainty and very curious. And she looks just like her mom did at this age! It is so funny to see the similarities in pictures. We are working on scanning some and I will post them if we are succesful. We are headed to Vero Beach tomorrow, and I cannot wait to get there!

No comments:
Post a Comment