July 11, 2011

Fourth of July!

For the 4th of July, Ben, Addison and I traveled to North Carolina to visit my mom's side of the family. My parents also met us there so we had a great weekend with family. Addison had plenty of room to roam and explore and lots of people to play with! :) Of note, Ben, also, had his first experience stringing beans from the garden.

showing off her seersucker 4th dress



with Gammie and Poppy



with great-Granny Sigmon



with her great-Granny and Paw Paw



4 Generations



On our way back to DC, Addison enjoyed practicing her driving skills while stretching her legs at the gas station stop. :)



After we returned to DC, we headed over to Aunt G's house for dinner and fireworks. Addison enjoyed her first hot dog. She also had baked beans over the weekend in North Carolina and LOVED those. Sorry I did not take any pictures that night.

This past weekend, we were in PA. We had a lot of time with family. Saturday we had a family birthday party for Veronica's birthday and then that evening, Ben and I went to his friend, Matt's 30th Birthday party. We had not seen Matt since our wedding so it was great to see him. Sunday we went into Philadelphia while the grandparents watched Addison to see Miss Saigon at the Walnut Street Theatre. It was great! Overall, a full and fun weekend. I accidentally left my camera at home so no pictures to share.

1 comment:

brook said...

She's so cute! Love y'all!