duck (her first word)
dada (her second word)
mama/mom
tickle
uh-oh
wow
baby
more
please
ball
whee!
dog
holly (this is her doll's name)
neigh ("What does a horse say?")
cheese
hi
bye
bee
wawa (water)
bella (Who says Italian word can't be included?)
When she is looking at pictures in her books, she can recognize the following:
baby
brush
banana
bottle
shoes (She loves shoes!)
book
duck
dog
I am sure there are more, but these are the ones that come to mind now.
Last Friday, Ben was off for Veteran's Day so we spent the afternoon together playing outside. Addison was having the best time!

On Monday, Addison started running a fever. By Wednesday, her temperature was still 101 so I took her to the doctor for her first sick visit. (I have been very thankful for such a healthy little girl.) She was diagnosed with an ear infection. It has been a long, sleepless week so we are hoping for much needed rest tonight.

No comments:
Post a Comment