August 17, 2010

BGR's Nursery

We are still waiting on her bedding, which we hope to have by the end of the week. We plan to have her in our room for at least a couple of weeks so it is not really needed right now I guess. :) SO, I can post a picture of the "updated" crib later, but here is what we have so far! I am thrilled with how it turned out. We had to fix the baseboards in her room and then we painted.

The closet - some of it


The crib





Wonderful glider and ottoman with the dresser/changing table

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

everything looks so great, candi! good job! i hope to see it all in person one day. can't wait to meet your baby girl soon too:) love you!

Tricia Bethany said...

I love all the pictures of your new home and the nursery. Everything looks great! I hope we can come and visit and see it all in person :) BGR will love her room. I can't wait to see how the bedding turns out. I know it will look great, since just the fabric samples were so cute! Love you and hope you are feeling well. Welcome to the blogging world!