August 10, 2010

We officially have a Blog!

And some Bump pictures...

I have been talking about starting a Blog for awhile. Now that we are officially 2 weeks away from Baby Girl Rogers (BGR) due date, it seems like the best time. :)

BGR is due on August 25th. The pregnancy has been wonderful. There was a little sickness in the first trimester, but I have loved being pregnant overall. It has been amazing experiencing such a miracle that God has blessed us with. I have loved feeling her move, praying over her and preparing for her arrival. Ben and I are looking forward to becoming parents and entering the next season of our lives together.

Here are a few bump pictures over the past 9 months. I hope to post pictures of her nursery soon....it is not completely set up yet.

Week 19



Week 20



Week 35



Week 36

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! So glad you started a blog:) I can't believe that the Rogers are about to be a family of 3!

Michelle said...

I'm so pumped for y'all!!!! Can't wait to meet BGR! Glad you have the blog up and going!

Miss the Rogers clan!
MP