August 12, 2010

What's in a Name?

The one task Ben and I have been working on since we found out we were expecting is to pick out a name for our new addition. Family names, favorite names, Biblical names, names with particular meanings...we have gone through many options! We have decided that we will take the final 2 names to the hospital with us and decide after she arrives. It is a tough decision! It has been the #1 question we have received throughout the pregnancy, but it makes it much easier to keep it a secret when you really haven't settled on one. We will all know soon enough!!

A fun picture - Ben putting the highchair together - there has been plenty for him to assemble!

1 comment:

brook said...

I think it's cute that you aren't telling anyone. Especially since you aren't sure yet. My sis in law changed my nephew's name like 3 times while she was pregnant. I'm glad I never had anything monogrammed for him. :) Love the high chair! And, I want to see pictures of the house sometime.