November 1, 2010

Another cousin and Our Halloween Weekend!!

Well, we learned last week that Addison is getting another cousin and we get another nephew.....or NIECE....in June!! Jason and Sarah are expecting #3! We are thrilled for them. We wish we lived closer to spend more time with our adorable nephews, but we enjoy the time when we do see them!

Ben, Addison and I had a wonderful, relaxing weekend as a family of 3. Of course, I thought that Saturday evening was daylight savings SO we fell back and got an extra hour of sleep! We also went on a run Saturday. It felt so nice to get out and finally run again. I made the decision to stop running when I got pregnant so this was my first run of 2010. We visited Uncle Andy for the Auburn/Ole Miss game.....War Eagle!!!!!!

Ben and I enjoyed our first Halloween of having a home and welcoming trick or treaters. We had about 4 groups come by. The winner of the night.....2 little boys who were dressed like a UPS package and a UPS delivery man. Too cute!

After Bathtime this weekend



my sweet girl enjoying our family run



We love Uncle Andy

1 comment:

Tricia and Bill said...

Love these pictures! Addison is just adorable :)