November 14, 2010

Weekend in Auburn

Friday Addison took her first plane trip! Ben and I feel like it was a success. The flight was not full so we managed to get 3 seats together and used her car seat once she fell asleep. We headed to Auburn and spent the weekend with Uncle Jason, Aunt Sarah, Jack, Will, Gammie and Poppy. Gammie sweetly watched Addison (and Jack and Will) so we could go to the game. I was able to visit with my sweet friend, Liz, and my friend, Brook, from high school came over to visit and see Addison. I love being in Auburn and was excited to see a game this fall - especially with Cam Newton playing.

on the Atlanta tram



meeting Aunt Sarah



I believe in Auburn and LOVE it!



at the game with Lizzie



beautiful sky!



War Eagle! - I am thankful for a husband who didn't go to Auburn, but loves it and enjoys it with me.



with Sarah after the game



playing with cousin Jack



Touchdown Auburn!



playing with cousin Will



our little traveler snoozing on the plane ride back to DC

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO glad her 1st flight was a success!! and SO sad we missed y'all! great pic of you & Lizzie. love the cousins together!!

Tricia Bethany said...

So glad you had such a good trip! I can't wait to hear more details. Love the pictures. Addison is just adorable!