I apologize for the delay in posting on our Blog. Between working out my new work schedule, going back to work, finding care for Addison while we are at work and Thanksgiving, I have not had a lot of time on the computer. The Christmas season is definitely upon us though and I LOVE it! There is nothing negative about this time of year. Addison and I have taken a hiatus from nursery rhymes and have been enjoying Christmas songs. I really love spending time with her and getting a chance to be a mom. I am on a trial basis with work and hopefully it all works out for everyone in the office. I am going in on Tuesday and Thursday and working from home to make up the rest of my hours. (more to come in a separate post on who is with Addison) The transition back to work was better than I anticipated, but I think it really helps that I am still at home with her some during the week.
After we returned from Auburn, Addison and I turned around and headed back to Alabama to spend time in Athens with mom and dad (AKA Gammie and Poppy). Pictures are below -
4 Generations - with my grandma and dad

4 Generations - with my granddaddy and dad

playing with Gammie

making cards!!

For Thanksgiving this year, we were in PA with Ben's family. Pictures below -







After Thanksgiving, we took Addison to her first Christmas tree farm by way of Home Depot.

AND....Exciting news for the Rogers' Family.....Ben's brother, Sam, proposed to his girlfriend, Veronica, and they are getting married in May 2011!!!!!! Congrats guys....we love you and are so excited for you!
No comments:
Post a Comment