This past weekend, Ben and I went away to the Poconos for our first weekend away from Addison and to celebrate my birthday/our anniversary and we'll throw in Valentines Day as well. :) Addison stayed with Babby and Papa in PA. She seemed to have a great time! Ben and I really enjoyed some alone time away. We missed Addison, but are thankful Ben's parents provided some time for us to get away. We drove up to St. Davids Friday night and then left Saturday morning. When we arrived at Skytop after lunch it started snowing! Saturday night we ate dinner, played pool and watched a movie.
outside our room
Skytop
Saturday morning we went ice skating and then after lunch we curled up by the fire to read and nap before bundling up to go sledding.
ice skating
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
SO glad you & Ben got to spend the weekend together just the 2 of you – looks like the perfect weekend. I know you missed sweet Addison so much!
1 comment:
SO glad you & Ben got to spend the weekend together just the 2 of you – looks like the perfect weekend. I know you missed sweet Addison so much!
Post a Comment