March 7, 2011

Addison's 1/2 Year Birthday

Tuesday, March 1st Addison turned 6 months. I thought it would be a long time before I had a 6 month old and it is already here!!! I am hoping to have some more pictures taken of her this month and will post when I have them. Addison is such a joy to spend my days with. Just a few other things about our 6 month old...

- She is such a happy baby and very talkative.
- She is finally in 3-6 month clothes and some 6 month sleepers because of length.
- She loves her exersaucer and does such a great job standing.
- She is fascinated by texture....tags, strings, pillows, etc. She will sit and study them.
- She will hum to herself when she is going to sleep.
- Her eyes are turning BROWN. Yay!
- She enjoys her changing table.
- She is sitting very well on her own.
- Her neck is very ticklish and her laughed is contagious!

Love her to pieces!!

No comments: