
We went to North Carolina over the MLK holiday weekend to visit Granny and Paw Paw. I forgot my camera so I apologize for not having any pictures. We tried leaving at her bedtime and that worked very well! We didn't feel like we had to stop every couple of hours to let her run around and stretch her legs. (Of course, she wasn't doing a lot of walking around a week into having the cast.)
I hosted a baby shower for my good friend, Jessamine, in DC. She is having a little girl at the beginning of March and Addison cannot wait to meet Baby Girl Robinson.
That weekend our family was also hit with the Arlington stomach bug. So, the weekend did not end on a high note, but hopefully we will not be in danger of catching it again!
The first weekend in February, Ben and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary. Addison and I enjoyed a play date with Liz and Abby Kangas on Friday afternoon. Then, Friday evening we dropped Addison off with her Uncle Andy and Aunt Jess. They sweetly offered to keep her for the weekend! Ben and I went to dinner at Tosca in DC before driving down to Williamsburg, VA to stay in the Williamsburg Lodge. We arrived late Friday night, but Saturday enjoyed spa appointments, a delicious lunch at The Cheese Shop, shopping and walking around, a 2 hour nap and then a leisure dinner at Trellis. It was time together without our sweet girl, which is always needed every once in awhile. :)
Addison and Abby
Here are a few other pictures from our time together. She is growing so much!
hugging Holly the Dolly

feeding her babies
"Ready, Set, GO!"

Oh Wow!

giving some of her friends a ride...


I love her smile!

1 comment:
I love all these pictures :) Love our sweet girl, Miss Addison
Post a Comment