May 4, 2012

20 Months

My mom came to visit this week. She was here for a couple of days before heading back to work and it was so nice to have her here for a little while! Addison turned 20 months this week. Wow! Her vocabulary continues to grow and she at least tries to repeat anything we say. She is a "very good helper". She really enjoys music - listening to music or when we sing. She sings portions of "Rain, rain go away" and "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" so I am working on "Jesus Loves Me" with her now. I also noticed earlier today that she recognizes plural and singular. She was holding an umbrella and asked for another and when I gave her the second one, she looked at me and said "umbrellas". Here are a couple of 20 month shots I took today...
playing with Legos
Addison "the mechanic" fixing her car
my little drummer

No comments: