August 10, 2011

All We Do Is Play, Play, Play

We have been in town 3 weekends in a row. We aren't quite sure what to do! :) This past weekend, we visited with our good friends, the Mitchell's, who we used to be in a couple's small group with. They have a little boy, Oliver, who just turned 2. I didn't take any pictures, but Addison had a great time with all of Oliver's toys (she is still playing with her newborn rattles at home). We enjoyed our walk in the rain to dinner and sweet time with Adam and Shalyn.

We also had a lot of uninterrupted play time at home! Some fun pictures below....

building a tower with dad



love her!!!





she loves playing with her rings



and a new game....putting the rings in mom's watering can



yay!



playing with a doll



"baby dragon" face....I had to capture this on camera



pushing the music on her exersaucer



silly girl - this is a new facial expression we have seen recently



In other news, Addison's 7th tooth popped through yesterday.

2 comments:

Blessings and Burdens... said...

Candice, I always love reading your family updates! What sweet pictures of Addison! She sure is developing her little personality. You will be seeing new things almost daily. She's such a sweetie. :)

brook said...

I just want to reach through my computer screen and hug and kiss her! She's adorable!