Last Tuesday, Addison and I missed the earthquake that surprised DC and VA, but Ben was in town waiting to testify at a trial, which was postponed. We came back in town for Hurricane Irene that moved through the East Coast over the weekend. We had wind and rain, but nothing severe. We stayed inside most of the weekend and enjoyed "family time". Addison started saying "mama" on Saturday and on Sunday she took her FIRST STEPS! It was a very exciting weekend! Ben and I were thrilled we were here for the big moment. 2 1/2 weeks before she makes the walk down the aisle at Uncle Andy and Aunt Jess's wedding.....we hope!
I cannot believe our little girl is going to be ONE on Thursday! This first year of her life has been a whirlwind of fun, challenges and love. I will post more as we celebrate birthday week and month. :)
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment